DI NOSWORTHY, OWNER
Every enquiry is personally handled by Di. Accommodation, car rentals, tours and more. With over 19 years’ experience, it doesn't cost you a penny extra going through our offices.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.gordonsbaytourism.com website operated by Gordons Bay Tourism Centre. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Gordons Bay Tourism Centre ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.gordonsbaytourism.com website (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
T’s & C’s in a Nutshell……….
By signature of this Confirmation of Reservation the client accepts the attached Terms & Conditions of the GBTC document
1) Please complete & sign. After Payment Fax / e-mail back with deposit slip within 48 hours. *Reservation will not be confirmed until point (1) is completed.
2) No keys will be issued until balance of payment is received.
3) If point no 2 is not adhered to, the homeowner has the right to re let the establishment and you the client will forfeit the deposit paid.
4) CANCELLATION / NON ARRIVAL / Dissatisfaction - No refund of monies received.
5) Guests are automatically responsible for any losses / damages caused during the tenancy.
6) Any date changes will not be accepted unless confirmed by our office.
7) Under NO circumstances can the number of people stipulated above be increased.
8) The accommodation must be left clean & in order before departure.
9) We and the accommodation owners believe in good faith that the accommodation chosen by yourself is to your liking.
10) Gordons Bay Tourist Centre is a REFERRAL BOOKING OFFICE ONLY and does not accept responsibility for any injuries sustained to guests / damages to or loss of property / money already paid over to the establishment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
1. Upon signature of this document, all monies received by or due to Gordons Bay Tourist Centre pertaining to the daily rental of the premises are non-refundable.
2. When applicable the R .00 refundable / breakage deposit paid by the tenant shall be used to cover any loss suffered by Gordons Bay Tourist Centre, the owner and/or their representative. The refundable deposit shall as soon as realistically possible be refunded to the tenant after the premises have been vacated and after deduction of the cost of repairing any damage to the premises and/or to the contents thereof and the cost of any other expense for which the tenant is liable. The tenant hereby authorises Gordons Bay Tourist Centre to utilise such funds as may be necessary from the aforesaid
3. The premises are only to be utilised for the personal use of the tenant and the number of occupants shall not exceed as per the Confirmation of Reservation Agreement.
The premises shall be used only as a private residence. It is specifically recorded that the terms of this agreement is binding on all persons who occupy the premises.
4 The tenant shall have the use of the linen and bath towels on the premises, but these shall not be removed from the premises.
5. The tenant shall keep the premises and the contents in good order and, at the termination of the tenancy will return the premises and the contents in the same good order and condition as they were at the commencement of the lease. The tenant will be liable for the cost of repairing any damage to the premises, even if the cost of the damages is more than the refundable deposit amount.
6. Gordons Bay Tourist Centre and the owners/representatives of the premises accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any theft, liability, claim, loss, damage or injury which the tenant (including his/her family, occupants or visitors) may directly or indirectly suffer, arising from fire, theft, accident, misrepresentation, intrusion or otherwise by whomsoever and howsoever caused, or arising from the negligent or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Gordons Bay Tourist Centre, the owner, or any other cause.
7. The tenant must report any concerns/defects of whatsoever nature regards the premises to Gordons Bay Tourist Centre within 24 (twenty four) hours after arrival. Failing this, it will be construed that the premises contain everything in good order and condition. The tenant shall not make any alterations or additions to the premises.
8. The tenant shall not be allowed to make any duplicate copies of the keys in respect of the premises without the prior written consent of Gordons Bay Tourist Centre and shall upon departure deliver all keys, including remote controls, to Gordons Bay Tourist Centre or its representative.
9. Gordons Bay Tourist Centre shall have the right of access in order to affect any repairs to the premises. The tenant would be notified timeously so that the tenant is not inconvenienced.
10.a) The tenant shall not have any right to claim any damages whatsoever from Gordons Bay Tourist Centre and or withhold any monies due to Gordons Bay Tourist Centre. It is further recorded the tenant shall have no claims of any nature against Gordons Bay Tourist Centre which the tenant may directly or indirectly suffer by reason of any latent or patent defects in the premises or any part the premises being in a defective condition or state of disrepair or any particular repair not being effected timeously arising out of vis major or any other cause either wholly or partly beyond Gordons Bay Tourist Centre control or arising from any other cause whatsoever.
b) Gordons Bay Tourist Centre is a referral booking office only and does not accept responsibility for any injuries sustained to clients or visitors / damages or loss of personal property / losses or deposits already paid over to the establishment.
11. In terms of Section 45 of the Magistrate’s Court Act 1944, as amended, the tenant consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction of the tenant’s person in respect of any action or proceedings which may be instituted against the tenant in terms of or arising out of this agreement notwithstanding the amount of the relevant claim.
12. In the event of the tenant committing a breach of any of the terms of the agreement, and failing to remedy such breach within a period of 2 (two) days after receipt of a written notice from Gordons Bay Tourist Centre, calling upon the tenant to remedy the breach complained of, then Gordons Bay Tourist Centre shall be entitled at his sole discretion and without prejudice to any of his other rights in the law and/or in terms of this agreement, either to claim specific performance of the terms of this agreement or to cancel this agreement forthwith and without further notice, and claim damages from the tenant.
13. Any indulgences granted by Gordons Bay Tourist Centre to the tenant at any time shall in no way effect or act as a bar to Gordons Bay Tourist Centre enforcing its right at any late time for any similar or other breach or failure on the part of the tenant.
14. The tenant shall not have the right to assign or sublet the premises or any portion thereof. The tenant shall not cede any of his/her rights or delegate any of his/her obligations in terms of this agreement.
15. In the event of the rented property being simultaneously for sale, the tenant will allow access for selling purposes. However it is specifically recorded that such access should only be allowed upon reasonable notice.
16. For reference, please note that standard check in time is 14h00pm and the standard departure time is 10h00am.
17. The tenant undertakes not to cause a nuisance to any other tenants or occupiers of adjacent properties of which the premises form part of or in the vicinity of the leased premises by any means whatsoever and the tenant specifically undertakes not to cause a nuisance by emitting any gases, fluids, noxious matter or noise which may cause a nuisance.
18. The terms of this document form the sole contractual relationship between the parties hereto and no warranty or representation express or implied or variation of this lease shall effect the terms hereof unless such warranty or representation shall be reduced to writing and signed by the parties hereto.
19. The tenant chooses as their domicilia citandi et executandi the address as mentioned in the confirmation of reservation
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, postal address and other information ("Personal Information").
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.